Thursday 19 September 2019

my nonsense creature description

My nonsense creature’s name is Dorito Dave.

My nonsense creature’s name is this because he is a dorito.

My nonsense creature likes to fight pringles.

My nonsense creature stays in doritovile because he is a dorito.

My nonsense creature can make dorito shurikens and hang glide.

My nonsense creature is made up of living organisms and doritos.

My nonsense creature eats pringles.

My nonsense creature gets about killing pringles .

My nonsense creature is 6 foot 4 in size.

I love my nonsense creature because I love doritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

my nonsense creature description

My nonsense creature’s name is Dorito Dave. My nonsense creature’s name is this because he is a dorito. My nonsense creature like...